Paying Your Business Bills
What Bills Can You Pay?
- Caribbean Utilities Company (The Post Office will only accept current bills - no disconnection notices.
- CINICO in Cayman Brac (only)
- Digicel top up
- Cable & Wireless - Phone bills land and cell phone bills
- Hot Spot Cards
- Prepaid phones and SIM cards
- Garbage Fee
- Water Authority Cayman Islands - (Current bills only)
Four reasons to pay your bills and make payments at Cayman Islands Postal Service
- Easy and hassle-free - Just visit your Post Office and itís all sorted.
- Proof of payment - Receipt gives peace of mind that your payment has been made.
- Convenience - Over 15 Post Offices allows you to pay your bills in every district on every island.
- Pay by cash or cheque.
How do I pay bills at the Post Office?Simply present your bill/invoice/customer card as required, for any of the organisations listed above, together with your payment (cash, or cheque) at any Post Office and we will do the rest.
If your company is interest in joining the Post Office Value-added Services, which would allow your customers the extra convenient of paying at any of our 15 locations, please contact Assistant Postmaster General, marketing and New Product Development 814-6506 or email@example.com.