Cayman's Aquatic Treasures
- Diamond Blenny (Malacoctenus boehlkei)
This Blenny Malacoctenus boehlkei can often found in or around Anemones.
- Grey Angelfish (Pomacanthus arcuatus)
The gray angelfish has a thin, discus-shaped body with a small mouth. The lower jaw protrudes past the upper jaw.
- Hawksbill Turtle (Eretmochelys imbricata)
Hawksbill turtles were once thought to have remained in one local area for the duration of their lives. However, recent studies have proven that they migrate very long distances during their lifetimes.
- Juvenile Spotted Drum (Equetus punctatus)
Juvenile Spotted Drum Fish Equetus punctatus are known for there long dorsal fin.
- Queen Angelfish (Holacanthus ciliaris)
The Queen angelfish, Holacanthus ciliaris (Linnaeus, 1758), (aka blue angelfish, golden angelfish, queen angel, and yellow angelfish) is one of the most beautiful reef fish in the ocean. The body is highly compressed and the head is blunt and rounded.