Redirection of Mail
When you move - home or business, use our Redirection Service to make sure your mail follows you, whether you're moving for a while or for good. You can choose to redirect for one month to two years. We can redirect your mail from any Cayman Islands Post Office address to any address here or overseas.
- Prices start at $15 for one month; $35 for three months; $65 for one year and $130 for two years for redirection.
- Quick set-up time
- Available for up to two years
- We cannot redirect mail from overseas to Cayman Islands addresses
- We are not able to redirect parcels or EMS items. These will be returned to sender. However, parcels can be collected if the addressee has written the Postmaster General informing her that a representative has the authority to collect such items during his/her absence. A copy of the addressee’s ID must be attached to the letter, and the representative will also be asked to show their ID when collecting the parcel.
- If you are moving abroad, redirected letters may be subject to an additional charge.
- To extend the redirection, fill out a new ‘Moving Home’ form at least 10 days before the previous redirection agreement runs out.
If you're moving from your home address to a new address, just pick up a 'Moving Home' Redirection application form at your nearest Post Office. Complete the form and mail it to us or call our team on 345-949-2474.
When applying for a Redirection you'll need some form of identification.
Before your Redirection expires, we will write to remind you. Renewing your Redirection is easy. You can renew online, by post or over the phone.
How to Pay?
Payment should be made by cash (at the counter only) local cheques, postal money order or bank draft (drawn on a US bank) and made payable to the Cayman Islands Government and sent with the completed application form to the Post Office where your box is located.